On June 15, 2019, the application for the first batch of pilot units in China's child-friendly communities officially began.
In order to implement the requirements of the State Council's "Outline for the Development of Chinese Children (2011-2020)" and the "Opinions of the State Council of the Communist Party of China on Strengthening and Improving the Governance of Urban and Rural Communities" and other document requirements, improve the government's service system for the people and promote the innovation and development of social governance models To further meet the needs of children's growth in the community, in 2016, Beijing Yongzhen Public Welfare Foundation launched the "China Child Friendly Community Promotion Plan", in conjunction with the China Children's Fund and China Community Development Association, a series of projects and actions to Promote the healthy development of child-friendly ecology, such as the publication and publication of the "Community World Child-Friendly Community Special Issue", "International Conference on Child-Friendly Communities in China", "International Child-Friendly Community Research Camps", "Child-Friendly Community Model Project Collection", etc. And at the end of 2016, a cross-border expert team was formed to discuss the norms and standards of "child-friendly community construction".
On April 23, 2019, after the China Community Development Association initiated a project, the group standards of the "China Child Friendly Community Construction Norms" (hereinafter referred to as the "Standards") drafted and funded by Beijing Yongzhen Public Welfare Foundation successfully passed the National Standards Committee. Pre-trial. For the completion and implementation of the "Standard", it is now open to national streets / communities and other units to open applications for the first batch of 100 Chinese child-friendly communities.
Instructions for the first batch of pilot application and construction of Chinese child-friendly communities:
Application time: June 15-September 15, 2019
The number of pilot places: 100. The list of pilots for approval will be announced on the official website of the China Child Friendly Community at www.cfc-c.org and the WeChat public account before October 15, and will be officially awarded at the first Child Friendly Conference. .
1. The main body of the application must be the community neighborhood committee or the street. If the community neighborhood committee is the main body of the application, the street shall be confirmed to support the participation and stamped with the official seal (for details, see the application form requirements). The operating entity must be a social force, such as a social organization related to children's services, a social service community institution, a university research institution, or an enterprise.
2. The advantages and characteristics of each pilot are different, and there is no uniform requirement for the investment of capital and manpower. What is required and encouraged by the "Code for the Construction of Child Friendly Communities" is the principle and direction of child friendly community construction.
3. The outstanding pilot units will be upgraded to demonstration sites after the assessment, and will become local centers for learning and training nationwide. The Child-Friendly Community Working Committee will organize exchanges and sharing between national pilot and demonstration sites with relevant industry agencies and social organizations to promote the development and progress of the industry.
Application and pilot process:
1. Clarify the initiative of street leaders and determine the main body of the agency.
2. Understand the "Chinese Child-Friendly Community" and study related documents. The information can be downloaded from the Chinese Child-Friendly Community website.
3. Fill in the “Application Forms for the First Pilot Units of China ’s Child Friendly Communities” and send the “Action Plan for the Construction of China ’s Child Friendly Communities Pilot Projects” and the “China Child Friendly Communities Pilot Project Survey Form” to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Review and evaluation by the China Child Friendly Community Expert Group.
5. The list of qualified pilot units in China's child-friendly communities will be announced on the website and public account of China's child-friendly communities. The pilot units will be awarded at the first China Child-Friendly Conference.
6. The pilot units implemented the "Child-Friendly Community Construction Specifications" one by one, and started the pilot construction. When a certain stage of progress was made, they submitted feedback to the Child-Friendly Community Working Group in the form of a report, or in the case of difficulties in progress, in writing Ask for support and help from the Child Friendly Community Working Group.
7. Every six months, the child-friendly community working group will consult and contact for progress. Pilot units with outstanding performance and special contributions will share cases at the annual meeting. After evaluation, they will be upgraded to national child-friendly community demonstration sites. Refine your experience with important practices.
Application Entrance: Scan the QR code below to fill in the application form online (Action plan and survey form can be downloaded from the official website of China Child Friendly Community www.cfc-c.org)